ERROR404
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bromance :3.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm so pathetic...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Franz
Milkman
Franz

Bromance : 106

I'm so pathetic... Empty
PostSubject: I'm so pathetic...   I'm so pathetic... EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:44 pm

Okay so just tonight, I found out my gf was cheating on me and shes like blaming me 'cause I cooled off with her. She was out there drinking with guys and his brother without telling me anything. I feel so suicidal right now and my right fist is bleeding and swollen. We are together for 2 years and she's like blaming me telling me that I don't love her anymore when it's her fault that I cooled off with her 'cause she treated me like a slave. Now she's saying that I don't love her and shit and kept on lying to me when her sister told me everything. She kepts on saying she was at home. Right now I'm still crying. I know this might be gay for some of you guys but it doesn't matter 'cause right now I feel so fucking bad. I know I shouldn't be asking strangers bout this stuff but right now I need someone to atleast enlighten me on what should I do now when she's all I got in this world...
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/​rhymeplayah
Berillius
Batman
Berillius

Bromance : 137

I'm so pathetic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so pathetic...   I'm so pathetic... EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:37 am

im going to reply to this in inbox milk, i dunno if you're still on here, but might take me a bit to write up a response
Back to top Go down

I'm so pathetic...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ERROR404 :: General. :: General Board.-
Jump to: